What services do we provide?
Private Dining Experience
The classic private dining experience that everyone loves. No matter the occasion, it'll be a night to remember.
Save time with our meal prep service with a menu made just for you!
Get more comfortable in your own kitchen. Private cooking classes in your home, cooking the food you love.
1. How many years have you been doing private dinners?
I've been doing this for about 4 and a half years.
2. Do you do dishes after you cook?
Absolutely! We always want to leave your kitchen just as clean as we found it, if not better.
3. Can we watch you cook to see how you do it?
Of course. In fact, I prefer to interact with my clients when I'm preparing the meal.
4. How long does a private dinner take?
On average, we spend about 2 and a half hours in your home.
5. What if I have dietary restrictions?
It's no problem at all. I have experience cooking for many different needs and take all necessary precautions.
6. Do we need to provide dishes and silverware?
It's completely up to you. I'm always prepared to have the proper plates and flatware for you. However, if you want to break out the fine china, feel free to do so.
7. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, debit cards, credit cards, PayPal, CashApp, and Venmo.
8. Can I purchase a dinner for someone else?
By all means, yes!!! We encourage you to be a blessing to others. And it works towards you getting a free dinner, too. Ask us for more info on that topic, if you would like.
9. Where are you located?
We are located in middle Tennessee.